1. What is Mr. Cash for Cars?
We are an auto recycler serving the GTA with a focus on ensuring that most of every car we take is reused or recycled in some form.
2. What basic steps are taken to safely recycle a car?
We remove the battery, drain and contain fluids in individual containers for proper filtering, recover AC refrigerant, remove wheels, tires, and any remaining hazardous materials like Mercury switches. These items are recycled according to environmental laws.
4. What is a Certificate of Destruction or Certificate of Deregistration?
A Certificate Of Destruction or Deregistration can only be given to our customers following the pick up of their vehicle. This certificate provides the assurance to our customers that their vehicle will be treated and disposed of in an appropriate manner and also that it will be de-registered and taken out of their name by their local Department of Motor Vehicles.
6. What happens to my ownership/title?
You will turn over your ownership/title at the time of pickup to the driver by signing the appropriate place as seller. They will turn the ownership/title into YOUR area’s government agency that deals with Vehicles and Transportation. The ownership/title will be taken out of your name and will be put into Mr. Cash for Cars name.
7. How long after I request a vehicle pick up, will my vehicle be removed?
Usually, we come by the same day, but it could take as long as 24 hours. You may request a certain day or time, if this is more convenient for you.
9. Do I have to pay to get my vehicle picked up?
No. In fact we will pay you for the value of the metal and parts that are still usable in your old car.
10. Can my vehicle be picked up after regular business hours?
We have no problem scheduling outside of regular business hours. Please remember to ask our customer service representative if you require this service.
11. Can you give me an exact price before your tow truck arrives here?
Yes. We will tell you the amount we will pay for your car before the pickup. If the Driver believes that the car is in different condition then was reported then the amount may be adjusted, but this happens only rarely.
12. Does my vehicle need to have all four tires/wheels in order to be towed?
No. Simply remember to tell us what is missing from the car so that we can send out the correct equipment to haul your junk vehicle away.
For any questions left unanswered, please email our Help Center.